At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Wells Fargo Deposit Products Group (DPG) within PVSI offers innovative checking, savings and payment solutions that form the core of our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo and fulfill a broad array of their financial needs. We make our products and services intuitive so they are simple to use and fully integrated to deliver a superior customer experience through all of our channels. Wells Fargo is #1 in debit card transactions serving millions of customers and processing over 8 billion purchase transactions each year. Wells Fargo is also the 3rd largest financial institution in the country with over $1.1 trillion in deposits and over 6,000 branches in more states than any other bank.
The Debit Card Product Management and Development area within the Deposit Products Group (DPG) is seeking an experienced product manager to influence the strategy and lead initiatives for the Debit Card business. This product manager would have responsibility for leading product strategy, product ideation, implementation and ongoing management and performance analysis. The product management and development will focus on the digital channel capabilities. Needs to partner with key partner areas, and vendors in development and implementation while ensuring programs adhere to compliance, regulations and policies.
- Based on the assessment of competitive environment and customer need, develop and drive initiatives from idea generation to business case analysis to business requirement development to implementation;
- Enhance product and related benefits and services to help increase customer’s wallet share and improve the client experience;
- Ensure the product and related programs adhere to compliance regulations and policies; including monitoring and supporting monthly business routines in support of ongoing customer experience programs.
- Collaborate, influence and lead cross-functional project teams;
- Participate in developing, reviewing and editing internal and external communications such as marketing materials, banker training and scripts, policies and procedures, and product information in the digital space;
- Identify key stakeholders, gain buy-in and participation and maintain strong relationships with key partners;
- Become the product subject matter expert and communicate product information and insights to all appropriate stakeholders;
- Identify and resolve issues efficiently and quickly.
*** Posted locations preferred but will consider other Wells Fargo HubsRequired Qualifications
- 10+ years of product management and development experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of product or program management: development of roadmaps, strategies, and management of products ranging from concepts in ideation through to market delivery
- Product strategy development experience
- Previous Digital payments, digital channels, or fin tech experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to research latest industry trends and customer preferences
- MBA a plus
- Knowledge of banking, brokerage and lending products and services
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Self-starter with high energy and motivation who works well independently
- Proven leadership experience and collaboration experience
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Banking or card industry experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.