WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Product Manager
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with over 38+ locations at 21+ airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide. As a privately held company that has experienced continued growth, we have added 11 facilities within the past 5 years.
The Parking Spot has a culture and atmosphere that endorses the principles of teamwork and integrity with a small business feel. As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive environment while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Ability to gain exposure to all areas of the business
- Great benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Team oriented, fun and friendly work environment
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
Position/Title: Product Manager
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the customer experience, feature development, and the strategic direction of The Parking Spot’s proprietary products including mobile applications, websites, and revenue control system. Additionally, the Product Manager will be a champion for new feature implementation and be responsible for products from concept through implementation.
- Responsible for all stages of product development including requirement gathering, design, quality assurance, and implementation
- Work to improve current product offering by evaluating and improving the overall customer experience
- Serve as the point person for all new requests and ensure that requirements are full and complete before development begins
- Establish priorities that are in line with business objectives and develop key metrics to determine success of products
- Work closely with developers, project managers, and business analysts to ensure that deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and are functionally correct
- Work with stakeholders to calculate return on investment of new product requests to ensure the investment will result in additional profit
- Identify trends and issues based on customer feedback and develop a strategy to correct and enhance those products
- Serve as the champion for new products and features and be willing do anything possible to ensure they are successful
- Ensure executive awareness of risks and opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrated ability to keep strategic vision in mind while managing daily tasks and feature details
- Experience formulating budgets and success metrics of products and their associated development costs
- Ability to drive cross-functional teams in implementation of new products
- Experience working and communicating with executive-level management
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Must be able to communicate and present ideas logically and clearly to both large groups and individuals
- Prior experience as a Product Manager; travel industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical discipline) or equivalent experience required