The UnitedHealthcare UMR Product Team is looking for a Product Manager to help support Member Incentive Solutions. This position will help us make health care work better by leading complex member incentive implementations including managing pre and post-sale variability, product standards and custom incentive solutions. In this role you will focus on ideation as well as product refresh and rebranding, while managing the product workflows to ensure effectiveness.
- Coordinate and manage the life cycle of product development, launch, and updating across various functional areas
- Serve as subject matter expert on established project management techniques
- Manage performance expectations of new and current products
- Drive process improvements to promote growth and improved customer satisfaction
- Support the internal workflow and road map process
- Collaborate with internal and external key business partners
- Provide training to applicable audiences
- Update and maintain Product Standard and Product Reference Guides
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of product or project management experience
- Knowledge of Enterprise Performance Tool Kits/Project Management Tools
- Intermediate Excel, Word, PowerPoint and, Microsoft Visio
- Product/Project Mgt experience in the insurance industry preferred
- Six Sigma, Green belt or Lean leader experience highly valued.
- Exceptional ability to drive results through strong collaborating and influencing skills across all business segments and geographies
- Experience working across business lanes
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Strong business and problem solving skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.