DescriptionThe Senior Professional, Product Marketing plans, develops, and executes promotional campaigns that inform the organization's target market of the merits of purchasing its products and services. The Senior Professional, Product Marketing work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
This role will develop the Group Medical and Specialty lines of business brand strategy, and create an ownable and relevant strategic positioning in the marketplace. This person will develop a comprehensive marketing strategy, including content marketing to generate awareness among and help educate target audiences. This person will develop insight-driven, compelling value propositions and inform, influence, and develop product positioning and marketing. This person will create always-on integrated marketing campaigns, learning agendas, and establish and report on KPIs. The position requires the ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion, drive strategy and execution, and collaborate with senior-level leaders and across teams of managers, consultants and analysts. This Strategic Consultant will work closely with the Director to maintain segment leadership relationships and provide trusted counsel on marketing direction, target audience engagement strategies, infusion of the Humana brand across consumer touch points.
- Leverage business and product plans as well as industry insights, campaign post-mortems and economic trends to build out brand positioning
- Develop recommendations for annual growth targets and campaign KPIs
- Work with LOB, business insights, customer analytics and market research to define key B2B audience segments
- Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies and initiatives that have a measurable impact on Group Medical and Specialty lines of business, including building awareness, preference, and brand equity
- Create always-on marketing campaigns that engage target audiences and drive measurable and attributed demand using a multitude of channels including digital, social, email, video, offline, etc.
- Develop content strategy and plan that positions Humana as the small business carrier of choice and a strategic thought leader in the marketplace – driving engagement and demand for Group Medical and Specialty services
- Evaluate market research to unearth differentiating and actionable insights; and develop compelling value propositions and product positioning; influence business partners
- Ensure all marketing is on-brand, consistent in voice and tonality, and optimized for user experience across all channels
- Create and manage the planning cycle, deliverables, and annual marketing calendar in support of these businesses
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business, marketing strategy, content marketing, brand building, demand generation, and digital marketing
- Strong strategic orientation with ability to engage in broad, conceptual, and complex analytical thinking
- Intellectual curiosity and penchant for seeking new experiences and developing new ideas
- Leadership presence and strong EQ, and be highly engaged – using emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people
- Ability to gather information and interpret it to create new insights and suggest new possibilities
- Ability to lead, influence, and collaborate in a cross-functional environment including to senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, keep them moving and bring to successful fruition
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or Business
- At least 7 years of experience in Product Marketing, Corporate Communications and External Communications
- Possess the ability to write queries, create forms, reports and documents in Access and Excel
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- At least 7 years of data analysis experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40