DescriptionThe Experience Strategy & Transformation Lead enhances the consumer experience by architecting experiences and building capabilities that will positively impact our customers. The Experience Strategy & Transformation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Health Insurance is not known for good experience and that’s what you are here to change. Group Segment’s Digital Transformation team works closely with agile developers and designers to guide and create new experiences from concept to launch – as well as optimize mature experiences. As part of the team, you bridge the technical and design and business worlds as you build experience that our members, groups, and agents love. You'll work with IT Agile Development, Design, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action, love detail, and can break down complex problems into steps that drive experience development. As an Experience Owner, you will be part of shaping Humana Group Segment’s next big investment.
You will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of Humana’s Group Segment. This includes launching experiences and working closely across teams and other product areas to define the right structure to support our experiences. The Digital Transformation team within Group Segment is responsible for guiding experience throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our product to all the markets where Humana does business.
- Define and drive the strategy and roadmap for a key Group Segment experience as well as manage the details from top to the bottom.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the experience and mission. This means understanding and sharing the user’s needs with business and development teams so that they are both able and inspired to help.
- Work closely with a design and research team to ensure the customer jobs-to-be-done are being met and that each brand interaction exceeds expectations.
- Responsible for change management and evangelism of the roadmap and experience to the broader organization as well as managing the customer release strategy.
- Expected to work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure to provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- While technical and design-centric in nature, it’s most important to be expert at delivering an excellent experience and deeply understanding the competitive landscape to stay advantaged in the market.
- Work closely with other Experience Owners in Group Segment to ensure a world-class end-to-end experience for users.
- 8+ Yrs related experience in Product Ownership or Management
- Experienced in driving product strategy as a product manager.
- Possess excellent leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- Experienced in metrics focused product management roles for user facing products in digital media, online marketplaces, or related businesses.
- Strong conceptual thinker with knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies.
- An analytical person with experience using a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Experienced with agile development methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean Certified / Six Sigma
Scheduled Weekly Hours40