- Serve as Product owner for Agile work teams. Includes creation and approval of acceptance criteria for features.
- Oversight of configuration process across key accounts
- Develop, recommend and implement business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- Ensure that configuration work is production ready with no defects
- Liaison with key stakeholders across the business
- Stakeholder communications across breadth of client configurations
- Track of record of owning digital products or properties, show you have shipped digital product (2-5+ years)
- Demonstrated portfolio of user-centric digital experiences with proven, positive impacts to engagement and KPIs
- Experience building and leading digital products digital product scrum teams
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams comprising product managers, project managers, marketers and engineering
- 3+ years of experience in business / finance analysis
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing Applications
- Digital Commerce
- Advertising Networks
UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 company that offers a broad spectrum of products and services dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better for everyone. Be part of the team. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(SM)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: analysis, data analysis, business analysis, senior business analysis, senior data analysis, business requirements