At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This manager will lead the Application Products Center of Excellence (APCoE) Product team that is accountable for the effective lifecycle management of over 90% of the Third Party software products in Wells Fargo. This person will partner with other APCoE Portfolio resources, architecture, and CIO application managers across the enterprise to ensure that we proactively maintain portfolios of products through efficient processes, cost effective remediation, and risk management approach that appropriately support business functions. This person will manage a team responsible for working with the key internal teams to drive the product lifecycle process for their aligned portfolio segments. This will include, but not be limited to, product lifecycle management, portfolio management, portfolio delivery, financial management, process SLA monitoring and remediation strategies, and vendor management. This individual will supervise direct reports, will lead cross functional teams, and have a high visibility role with APCoE leadership given their team’s impact to the overall organization’s performance.
This leader will be accountable for the following:
- Implementing and attaining product portfolio goals for product intake, and product/vendor rationalization, and portfolio lifecycle performance
- Managing and Tracking of Third Party software product lifecycles and roadmaps for products aligned to APCoE
- Partnering with vendor management, software asset management, and architecture to ensure product contracts and licenses and product selection are aligned to core business goals
- Establishing and Growing partnerships with Product Owners across CIO teams to achieve portfolio performance goals and initiative objectives in other segments of Wells Fargo
The successful candidate will engage and lead a dynamic team that contributes to the overall success of the organization. Proactive management of product intake and roadmaps to ensure compliance goals within weekly, monthly, and quarterly SLAs and program goals are critical to ensure the organization remains compliant with audit and operational goals.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience with a client organization
- Relationship management experience delivering technology services between one or more internal technology organizations and medium-sized internal lines of business
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to develop roadmaps and plans that enable strategies
- Experience managing geographically diverse teams including both multiple domestic and off-shore locations
- Ability to manage disparate types of technology solutions, including packaged applications, software as a services delivered solutions, and custom developed systems
- Ability to manage efforts that require integration of multiple technology systems, operations, or processes
- Knowledge and understanding of audit, regulatory compliance, or risk management
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Knowledge and understanding of applications technology management role including managing applications development and support for multiple systems and business functions
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of third party software product management including vendor release management
- 3+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- 3+ years of product management of in-house products including user story development, backlog grooming, and implementation strategy development
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.