It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Develops comprehensive competitive product reviews based on research conducted and present finding to the Strategy Team
- Assess market opportunities and competitive set for potential product lines, prioritizing areas for development.
- Assists Senior Strategists and the Strategy Manager in research and analysis on martech and marketing strategy
- Document business requirements for Business Analysists, Architects and Development Staff
- Interact with Concentrix (and vendor) departments to create solutions using appropriate capabilities and leverage existing products and client offerings (includes IS, Research, Creative, Production/Fulfillment, etc.)
- Continually assess individual development levels and apply that knowledge toward retention efforts, continuing education, and opportunities for growth
- Assist in the development, management and evolution of Product Roadmap with input from Product Managers and Account Teams
- Creation of business plans, including revenue projections and cost estimates, to determine corporate investment in product areas
- Work closely with Program Management, Account Teams and Business Development to review existing program offerings for assigned specialty to package into products for selected markets
- Participate in the development and implementation of new product marketing plans, sales training, and presentation support
- Serves as a subject expert for product areas, supporting account and business development teams in presentation to clients and prospective customers
- Work with the Product Development team to identify priorities and scope for development and release cycles
- Participation on cross-functional teams to execute product development plan
- Assist in product financial forecasting and pricing models with product cost analysis and cost improvement initiatives, and delivery to product budget guidelines
- Create and deliver presentations and give interviews at trade shows, press events and launch events
- Manage the post-launch analysis phase to determine potential process improvements and/or best practices
- Ability to produce documentation in fast paced environment
- This position is required to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties
- Travel may be required
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.