Healthcare isn’t just changing. It’s growing more complex every day. ICD-10 Coding replaces ICD-9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
Product Support Analyst Associate is responsible for monitoring and reporting on all in process conversion services to meet contractual SLA’s, exceptions / errors are communicated back to customers within the same day and all OCR (optical character recognition) batches requiring corrections are completed by contracted turnaround time. You’ll have the opportunity to support the Optum Global Services Team and vendors on daily processes of Conversion Services. Review various reports to gauge inventory of batches and turnaround time which are key for operations and business objectives.
- Review and report on in process batches daily to ensure meeting SLAs.
- Work Class Edit, Validation, and QA queues in Captiva to ensure Optum is providing a compliant remittance advice to customer.
- Conduct data entry and rework in Captiva; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
- Correct files that fail compliance
- Liaison to customers, offshore vendor, and Optum Global Services team to manage first level response and resolution of escalated issues.
- Assist manager with special projects and meet with customers to ensure payment files are processed according to SLAs.
- Investigate and manage escalated issues through root cause analysis and communicate outcome via email or telephone to internal parties and external customers.
- Responsible for the training, coaching and supporting other partnering teams.
- Acts as subject matter expert and resource to others.
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives.
- Identify, resolve, and report all operational issues to Senior Management and Product Control Team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, and internal business units
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of health care experience
- Understanding of Health Care Remittance Advice (835) file format
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (open, edit, and send documents)
- Experience in analysis of business process and workflow (providing an evaluation, benchmark and / or process improvement recommendations)
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- Revenue cycle experience and / or patient financial services
- Captiva Document Capture Software Knowledge
- Experience with learning new system applications
- Experience solving problems, including multiple priorities and research conflicting and / or inaccurate data
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: data entry, customer service, Atlanta, GA, Healthcare Remittance, financial services