Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
- Process consumer and client requests within the standard timeline and accuracy metrics
- Research, resolve, and process consumer and client requests within the standard timeline and accuracy metrics
- Research, resolve and respond to escalated ISET requests
- Partner with other departments to resolve consumer and client requests, timely and accurately
- Answer questions and resolve issues for consumer and clients timely and accurately
- Coach and educate Customer Care Professionals to increase first call resolution and to provide accurate response to consumers and clients
- Provide a call back to consumers on escalated requests
- Utilize and follow P&Ps on a daily basis
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years prior experience transactions based operation or providing high touch customer service
- 1+ years experience with account based products
- 1+ years of experience within a matrix organization, healthcare or insurance company
- Interpersonal Skills - Ability to deal and work with people with different backgrounds (both non - technical and highly technical users)
- Decision Making Skills - Capable of arriving at the appropriate decisions after weighing the pros and cons of all the options
- Communication Skills - Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition be a good listener to give value to the opinion and suggestion of others
- Problem Solving - Solution Driven Approach Skills - Demonstrate ability to review problem, troubleshoot root cause issues and determine path to resolution
- Able to work effectively in a changing environment, contribute innovative ideas
- Excellent time management and organizational skills balancing multiple priorities
- Self - starter
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: product support, analyst, Eden Prairie, MN