DescriptionThe Professional 2, Production produces of a wide range of print projects for external and internal audiences. The Professional 2, Production work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Professional 2, Production works with internal clients on preformatted periodic publications such as quarterly reports. Handles relations with printers, designers, and other vendors. Counsels others on production techniques and processes. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of technical experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Possess strong attention-to-details skills
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- Humana experience desirable
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours0