No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
This position provides day-to-day management of production workflow for Employer & Individual (E&I) Marketing’s creative deliverables. The position interacts with key E&I Marketing contacts to traffic a variety of creative activities, including the development of advertising, print collateral, traditional / digital content and direct marketing.
- Works independently and as part of a team to manage the production of multi-media deliverables supporting E&I Marketing's key priorities
- Works as a liaison between the Marketing team, the Design team and the Production team, as well as print and digital vendors, to ensure creative deliverables are consistently built to spec
- Provides project management support through the scheduling and coordination of internal / external creative resources to deliver creative on time and budget
- Collaborates across Creative team to plan and track key creative milestones
- Interfaces with key E&I Marketing contacts throughout project lifecycle to ensure timely project completion
- Provides supporting analytics for monthly dashboard reports
- Functions as a 'power user' of E&I proprietary marketing technologies to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of creative development processes and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED with equivalent experience
- 3 years of Project Trafficking and Production Coordination experience
- 3 years of experience managing print and digital production
- 3 years of experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables and competing deadlines
- 3 years of experience influencing and collaborating with others cross functionally
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to use technology to improve and build systems
- Experience using an online project management workflow tool
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Marketing Project Manager, Marketing Process Manager, Trafficking, Print, Coordinator, Coordinate, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota