Production Job Coach
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
Function:Training Education Services
MENTOR Oregon is seeking a Production Job Coach for our Portland area Employment Services Program. This program aims to aid our clients in obtaining employment in the community. The Production Job Coach will assist program participants on site and aid in the coaching of participates as well. This full-time position is scheduled to work Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30pm. This is a great position for individuals looking to get into the human services field and those that possess a desire to learn and grow with our team.
The Production Job Coach will work in the community with our clients in a warehouse environment sorting recycled medical equipment. This assignment will require the Production Job Coach to stand for extended periods of time, lift, twist, and bend.For MENTOR Oregon and The MENTOR Network, a Production Job Coach is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the Production Job Coach role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a human services field preferred
What we offer you:
- Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
MENTOR Oregon supports adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of individualized programs across the state.MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.