Production Job Coach
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
Function:Training Education Services
The Production Job Coach will work in the community with our clients in a warehouse environment sorting recycled medical equipment. This assignment will require the Production Job Coach to stand for extended periods of time, lift, twist, and bend.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a human services field preferred
What we offer you:
- Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
MENTOR Oregon supports adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of individualized programs across the state.MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.