- Maintain and support FACETS claims applications (i.e. incidents, changes, problems, service requests, availability, monitoring and capacity)
- Partner with Agile teams to develop/support applications
- Review, troubleshoot, and remediate infrastructure issues
- Provide On-Call support as needed
- Support planned outages as needed
The complexity of this role can be challenging. We deal with huge amounts of data across our entire enterprise. Everything you work on will have implications that impact others. We’ll provide the most up-to-date technology, but you’ll need to provide creativity, critical thinking and clarity on an everyday basis.
- 2+ years of support or development experience using Java and / or .NET, and a willingness and ability to learn the language you don’t have if you don’t have experience with both
- Support or development of applications on SQL Server and / or Oracle, and the willingness to learn the one you don’t have if you don’t have experience with both
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness and ability to provide on-call support
- Support or development experience with FACETS and/or Healthcare claims systems
- Solid understanding of Agile and DevOps
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience working in Batch environments
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: production support engineer, production services engineer, application support developer, software engineer, Java, .NET, C#, SQL Server, Oracle, Unix, Linux, Facets, healthcare claims system, Agile, DevOps, Phoenix, AZ, Arizona, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Minneapolis