Bed Bath & Beyond’s Product Onboarding Team is responsible for the creation, updating and data flow of all products within the organization – both online and in-store. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth.
The Support Manager will lead team of support engineers and analysts responsible for delivering maintenance and enhancement related tasks specific to product onboarding and digital asset systems. This person will partner with product owner, business leads, product managers, delivery managers and development teams to prioritize enhancements/defect fixes, create work breakdown structures, assign tasks and ensure delivery within SLAs. This role is responsible for working with technical resources, both onsite and offshore, and tracking activities against the timeline, proactively communicating status, issues and risks and coordinating activities with other Information technology groups (e.g. Ecommerce, Fulfillment, Data warehouse, Vendor helpdesk etc.).
- Manage production support activities; prioritize work for the team through structured prioritization and utilization of appropriate tools.
- Build knowledge base (Operations manuals, Standard Operating Process (SOPs) etc.) for the production support team.
- Meet the production support SLAs as committed to IT and Business leadership.
- Manage product upgrades, code releases into production (of enhancements and defects) of Product onboarding and Digital Asset systems including scoping, design, testing, and deployment.
- Work with the Infrastructure team to keep the lights on for the production environments.
- Manage project plan, time, costs and risks for the feature(s).
- Collaborate with multiple departments during various systems projects and implementations.
- Interact with clients and resolve the issues.
- People management.
- Manage shifts for teams working across regions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent work experience in application maintenance/support.
- 10+ years’ experience required. Prior experience managing MDM/PIM projects will be preferred.
- 5 Years’ experience with leading production support projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with PIM software solutions (Stibo systems – STEP platform preferred).
- Strong experience of eCommerce landscape considering all aspects of product catalog development (copywriting, web merchandising, digital assets etc.).
- Strong understanding of Retail business and data environments.
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions across different audiences including technical, business and managerial.
- Should have managed teams of size 10+ working in shifts across locations.
- Experience with JIRA, ServiceNow or similar incident management software.
- Self-motivated learner with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to transform abstract business rules into functional processes.
- Experience of IT processes and operations and good learnability along with soft skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively under pressure with teammates, end-users, and management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.