External Job PostingHelp the world to see by working at the Shopko Optical Lab as a Production Support Specialist. In this role you will work Monday- Friday 7:30-4:00pm doing a variety of tasks including pulling orders, placing orders with vendors, packing jobs for shipment to Shopko Optical Centers across the company, and various other office related tasks. All work is done in a comfortable, clean, temperature controlled environment. No experience required, we will train good learners. Shopko teammates receive teammate discounts at all Shopko stores, paid vacation, paid Holiday, full benefits, 401K, as well as their foot in the door with a position in a $3 billion company.
Apply today so that we can talk about this opportunity.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- High School Graduate or GED Optical experience a plus, but not required Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, data entry, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills Interpersonal skills
- Decision-making skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Essential Functions & Work Requirements:
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization through written and two-way verbal communication -Able to read and write at a high school graduate level
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Able to operate various office equipment and Optical Lab equipment
- Demonstrate physical agility (bending, climbing, twisting, squatting, lifting, pushing, reaching, etc.) on a repetitive basis
- Ability to lift an average of 25 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Ability to see (Near, Distance, Color, and Depth Perception)
- Manual and finger dexterity, as well as hand/arm steadiness
- Ability to grip and hold items Good eye and hand coordination
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment
- Able to work normal and/or extended (evenings, nights, and weekends) office hours to meet established deadlines
- Able to travel independently to support Company objectives and personal development
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.