At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
As a part of the Business Development Group of Wells Fargo Advisors, the Productivity Consultant (PC) for Private Client Group/FiNET will report to a Regional Productivity Manager. The main area of focus for the PC is to serve as a point of contact and liaison for the Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) home office to managers and Financial Advisors (FAs) as it relates to training, educating, and enhancing the client experience. Driving and increasing FA productivity is the top priority for the team. The relationship of the PC and local management will be a key element of determining the success of the PC. As the PC works to coordinate events with the markets and branches, they will mainly be responsible for educating the FAs on investment planning and solutions and liability management.
The PC will own the planning and execution of strategic efforts to increase productivity in an assigned market or segment, while ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and policies. Responsibilities include:
- Researching, identifying and selecting the best products to improve results in the marketplace and meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Developing internal and external relationships with Financial Advisors, Branch Managers, regional staff and strategic partners.
- Developing marketing strategies.
- Developing and executing appropriate communications, processes and educational training.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the channels’ products and services.
- Utilizing leadership to inspire confidence and earn the trust, respect and loyalty of other team members.
- This position covers a territory that includes Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, CA and surrounding areas. Applicants must currently reside within the regional territory or be willing to relocate with very limited or no financial assistance in order to be considered for this role.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business development or financial services consulting
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership experience
- 3+ years of brokerage industry experience
- 6+ years of business development experience
- 6+ years of financial services experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services consumer lending products
- Knowledge and understanding of investment advisory
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience partnering with full-service financial advisors and branch managers on alternative products and service solutions
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.