Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJClayton
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
New Jersey MENTOR
New Jersey MENTOR is seeking a Program Coordinator (Assistant Home Manager) to provide assistance to youth with intensive clinical needs and those who have been previously unsuccessful in more traditional residential settings. Program Coordinators facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling and oversight.
In addition, Program Coordinators may provide support to individuals receiving services, including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care. Program Coordinators may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, social work, criminal justice, or special education
- One to three years related work experience in human services working with at-risk youth a must
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise employees
- Effective oral and written communication is a must
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Must be willing to work 3pm to 11pm
New Jersey MENTOR
Founded in 1990, New Jersey MENTOR supports adults, youth and families throughout the state, offering a broad continuum of treatment programs in a variety of community-based settings. Through a range of personalized programs including Therapeutic Foster Care and adult Host Home programs, New Jersey MENTOR strives to enhance the lives of children and adults throughout the state so they may reach their potential and thrive in the communities they call home.
New Jersey MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join New Jersey MENTOR and The MENTOR Network.