Program Director Acquired Brain Injury Services
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale
Bring your leadership and behavioral health skills to our team, and you can make a positive impact
with the mission-driven work we do every day.
As Program Director, you will oversee all functions of the operations of an intensive NeuroBehavioral program.
Responsible for program management; financial management; property management; staff
supervision and development. Maintain individual,
family, and community relations. Ensure safety and quality of services
and compliance with regulatory requirements. Collaborate with team to hire,
train, schedule, and manage staff, and maintain a positive work environment for
- Manage health and safety programs for both individuals receiving services and employees.
- Oversee program quality enhancement and develop individual program plans; coordinate Network standards, licensing requirements and individuals supported needs; review and submit incident reports.
- Ensure program standards are met for clean, neat, safe living and working environments and pleasant, age-appropriate, residential living environments.
- Establish and manage relations with those we serve, families and guardians; implement individual enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Provide supervision and guidance of staff, implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers’ compensation programs.
- Implement strategies to maintain or increase census; assist with new start development as needed.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; lobby on behalf of those we serve.
- Responsible for the financial performance of program; complete purchasing of program supplies;
- and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation
- of corrective action.
- Maintain program documentation and licensing and compliance for program services and supports.
- Direct and supervise staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Work closely with HR to address and resolve employee relations and performance issues.
What we ask of you:
- Masters degree required; BCBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the human services industry, with behavioral health experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavior management principles, program development, and monitoring techniques.
- Supervision or management experience required. Proven ability to provide direction, set standards, and mentor others.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport quickly with others.
- Valid driver’s license with 5 year driving history and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier.
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
NeuroRestorative Carbondale is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!