Program Director (At-Risk Youth Services)
Primary Location: United States-MD-MDGaithersburg
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
As a Program Director with MENTOR Maryland, you will manage the day to day operations of ARY (at-risk youth) services program(s) and assigned triad teams providing services within a community or small geographic area in Maryland.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee program quality enhancement and develop individual program plans; coordinate Network standards, licensing requirements and individuals supported needs; review and submit incident reports.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Oversee program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of Home Managers, Program Coordinators, Nursing personnel and Direct Support Professionals; implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers’ compensation programs; recommend and assist with employee relations
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assure timely and accurate program documentation; implements Network compliance plan; reviews correction orders
- Masters Degree
- Two to three years of related experience in the Human Services Industry
- LGPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMSW
- Supervisor experience required
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!