Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Loyd's Liberty Homes
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serve people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. As a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) now known as Program Director with California MENTOR,you’ll be one of these extraordinary people.
Loyds Liberty Homes is seeking a Program Director (also known as QIDP) to provide supervision to assigned staff and support the development of and oversee the implementation of service plans.
- Ensures comprehensive active treatment is provided to consumers.
- Evaluates consumer behaviors, skills and person-specific training objectives, behavior support plans, and crisis plans as appropriate.
- Provides resources for staff concerning theories and current research relevant to program development.
- Maintains knowledge of clinical standards and ensures compliance in terms of treatment interventions with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory, and certifications activities as needed.
- Monitors plan of correction for ongoing compliance.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with all clients, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
- Completes ongoing required documentation for each consumer, such as monthly documentation and progress notes.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Submits incident reports as required and follows up on resolution.
- Completes other duties that may be assigned as necessary.
Qualifications: What We Require of You:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or therapy related field
- Two-years of human service-delivery experience required
- Meets QMRP/QIDP requirements, including at least one year of experience working with persons with intellectual disabilities or other developmental disabilities
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Pass a background check fingerprint clearance with DOJ/FBI, physical and TB screening
- Ability to maintain a punctual and good attendance record
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to provide supports for persons with potentially aggressive behaviors
- Provide on-call 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package, including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- An opportunity to build lasting relationship with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Free training, career development and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network