Primary Location: United States-MO-MOBlue Springs
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Missouri MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals! Apply Today!
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses; and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
As a Program Director with Missouri MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
- Assigns cases to members of case management team based on caseload. Reviews treatment plans to ensure completeness.
- Facilitates communication with family members, case managers, state agencies and state/corporate offices to ensure the confidentiality of consumer and personnel related information.
- Maintains contact with all case managers to disseminate information related to policy, procedure and updates related to funders.
- Tracks all necessary data related to case management performance targets and timeliness of reports.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Engages to develop and support quality improvement initiatives.
- Participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support, as needed.
- Develops and ensures implementation of individual program plans and daily schedules for all consumers. Monitors adherence to treatment plans. Regularly reviews clients records to monitor home visits.
- Promotes and markets programs to funding sources, community agencies, families and related groups. Monitors the availability and efficacy of community-based and other supports required by the program
- Directs and supervises assigned staff throughout the state including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee issues within position responsibilities.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Qualifications: Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related human services field
- Two to four years of experience in human services or case management
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred