Primary Location: United States-WI-WICadott
REM Wisconsin III
Cadott, Wisconsin, Program Director
REM Wisconsin is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of one to four programs in a community or small geographic area. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. Description
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support REM Wisconsin - individuals with disabilities; behavioral or medical complexities. As a Program Director with REM Wisconsin you’ll be one of those special people.
For REM WI and The MENTOR Network the Program Director is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Program Director role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
REM Wisconsin is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of one to four programs in a community or small geographic area. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedule staff.
program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving
services and employees.
- Maintains program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments; assures pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; and notifies maintenance personnel of items requiring attention.
- Directs and supervises Home Managers, Direct Support Professionals including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.
- Maintains licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assures timely and accurate program documentation; implements Network compliance plan; reviews correction orders; and implements compliance plans.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelors degree in a human service related field preferred
- Two years of experience in the human services industry with
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.