Primary Location: IN-INSeymour-820 E Tipton St
Are you compassionate and caring?
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others?
We have the perfect opportunity for you, with Indiana MENTOR, as a Program Director, working out of our Jackson County office. As a Program Director you will supervise Supported Living Homes, & Group Homes. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Program Directors ensure all consumers are properly managed and cared for, including implementing programs and services for the consumers. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff; and coordinates activities and appointments of consumers served, and maintains records
Duties will include:
- Manage the day to day operations of all programs
- Manage, hire, train and schedule staff.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implement individual’s satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of home managers and direct support professionals
- Implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers’ compensation programs; recommend and assist with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provide employee orientation and training.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assure timely and accurate program documentation.
What we require of you:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two to three years of experience with the IDD (Intellectual and Developmental Delays) community preferred
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong computer skills
- At least two years in a supervisory role
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to be on call
What we offer you:
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay rates; paid training; mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and Benefits
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Initial Training Requirement--Paid Training:
Approximately 40 hours of mandatory paid training sessions offered to new employees prior to providing care to individuals.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Indiana MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!