Program Director, IDD Services-CA
Primary Location: United States-CA-CASanta Maria
California Mentor Family Home Agency
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Description As a Program Director with the Santa Maria Family Home Agency, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Area Director, Quality Assurance Specialist, and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Manages the day to day operations of a Family Home Agency program supporting individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, in a match made Mentor home
• Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching
• Provides leadership including direct supervision of the Program Recruiters, Program Coordinators and Direct Support Professionals to ensure quality services are provided to the individuals receiving services, and their Mentor provider
• Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
• Builds and maintains relationships with families, Regional Centers, Mentors, and regulatory agencies
• Manages incidents and prepares incident reports for both internal and external agencies
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• Bachelor’s degree and two years of related experience in the human services industry preferred
• One year of experience in management in a human services related field
• Demonstrated success in a leadership role
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
• Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
• Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and Network Standards are upheld
• High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plan
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Family Home Agency is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.