Program Director, IDD Services
Primary Location: WV-WVCharleston-5088 Washington St W
REM West Virginia
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here.
Our Supervisory team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Are you interested in working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
If you have a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
- The Program Director is responsible to supervise the services delivered to a designated program or set of programs and may over-see services or supports in residential, day/vocational or periodic and in-home settings.
- The Program Director will oversee 1 to 4 homes, supporting up to 20 individuals.
- The Program Directors in day or vocational programs, or periodic and in-home programs, generally oversee one program and all individuals served by the program.
- The Program Director supervises Program Supervisors.
- The Program Director is responsible for the operation of programs including organization and implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning, health care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance, staffing, training, financial management and maintenance of the physical environment.
- The Program Director generally works full-time in a supervisory capacity, is considered on-call and expected to be available in the event of an emergency. The Program Director works at program locations, and is generally expected to visit each program at least one time per week, and to regularly visit all shifts for all programs, including periodic or hourly services.
- Bachelors degree preferred plus two to three years of experience in the human services industry
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- For the State of Arizona, Behavior Health programs must meet BHT
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance if driving on behalf of the Company or providing transportation to individuals receiving services
- QMRP,QIDP, or QDDP certification preferred
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory authority