Primary Location: United States-NV-NVLas Vegas
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Program Director with REM Nevada, a partner of The Mentor Network, you'll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations of 4-5 programs in a community or small geographic area with the support of your Area Director, State Director, Quality Improvement and Human Resources team.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities? Are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with REM Nevada to make an impact in others’ lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Manage the day-to-day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team, provide on-going performance coaching
- Write and implement Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensure on-going communication with team
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
- Build and maintain relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Prepare incident reports for both internal and external agencies; available on-call after hours evenings and weekends
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field
- At least 18 months experience in the management of a human services delivery system
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served; willingness to step in and provide direct support of individuals we serve if needed (infrequent)
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients' rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Passionate about the purpose
- Valid NV Driver's License
- Access to a reliable vehicle with proof of valid registration and insurance
- Must pass background investigation and FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Mileage reimbursement
- A dynamic, rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment; casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we'll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals - Apply Today!