Program Director (LMFT/LCSW)
Primary Location: United States-CA-CARiverside
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. We are looking for a talented Mental Health Professional to lead our state-of-the-art Family Support Service in Los Angeles County.
As the Program Director (Clinical Supervisor) for California MENTOR Family Support Services’ intensive Outpatient mental health program, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people to work with us. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services for the families we support in the community of Riverside, and its surrounding areas. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of our Executive Director, Regional Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
- Provides leadership for staff, families, and others associated with the service.
- Builds a team of quality mental health professionals
- Manages daily operations and all service delivery components of the Family Centered Treatment© model as well as intensive Outpatient mental health services for children, TAY, and their families.
- Provides supervision to licensed, licensed eligible, and waivered Clinicians.
- Participates in individual and peer supervision with other California MENTOR leaders in the state.
- Oversees administrative staff and functions
- Creates and implements marketing plan and develop business contacts.
What we require of you:
- California State Licensure as Marriage and Family Therapist or as Clinical Social Worker for at least 2 years, and in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Services (BBS).
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience in the field, preferably working with children and families.
- A minimum of two years’ of management/supervisory experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- Auto insurance that complies with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, uses an evidenced-based service model, called Family Centered Treatment and delivers individualized, practical supports that empower youth and families to lead healthy, stable lives at home. Training on this model will be provided. The FCT service line is COA accredited.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!