Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
MENTOR Oregon is seeking a Program Director to manage the services delivered to a designated program or set of programs, and the operation of programs including organization and implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning and implementation, health care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance, staffing, training, financial management and maintenance of the physical environment.
MENTOR Oregon is an abuse aware agency.
Staff Management: Oversees implementation of human resource practices including recruitment, retention, training, scheduling, processing, record keeping, and management of program employees;
Program Management: Manages the implementation of program planning; monitors delivery of services and supports; ensures services are consistent, engaging and relevant to the individuals served.
Program Planning: Acts as the QIDP (if required), writes and approves individual program plans; Trains and assists appropriate staff members with implementation of plans across all shifts.
Health Care: Oversees implementation of individual health care planning; implements strategies to limit illness or serious incident; oversees and reviews health care documentation.
Finance: Responsible for the financial performance of the program, from billing to staff budgets, as well as reviewing and approving purchases.
Maintenance: Oversees the maintenance and cleanliness of the program’s facilities and vehicles
Supervisory Responsibilities: Manages the direct or indirect staff members of the program including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Variety of shifts and schedules available; full-time or part-time hours
- Bachelors degree preferred plus two to three years of experience in the Human Services Industry.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance.