- Partner with Optum Quality Field Operations to identify and prioritize market provider targets, establishing quality targets for each group, tracking progress toward those targets, identifying and eliminating barriers, and driving key initiatives
- Network with Clinical Transformation Consultants and ACOs and key provider groups to build relationships and partner on key initiatives to drive success, including member growth
- Drive HEDIS performance within the local market, monitoring and reporting on progress, while identify opportunities for improvement and supporting the team’s HEDIS reporting needs
- Partner with Optum to drive the risk adjustment programs and processes, including Housecalls
- Lead affordability initiatives by partnering with Healthcare Economics to identify opportunities and working cross-functionally with key teams to implement strategies to resolve those opportunities.
- Support clinical improvement strategies identified by clinical team to improve key clinical metrics across the market
- Market-level vendor management for key external partners like HealPros and MedXM
- Understand the provider contracting landscape and partner with network development to address deficiencies
- Partner with Provider Advocates to address concerns raised by key providers
- Partner with Sales to address key network or operational concerns and support sales as needed to ensure strength member growth in the market
- Understand available reporting and generate ad hoc reports to support market efforts, as needed
- Provide market-level support and review for key processes like provider directories, ID cards, Summary of Benefits, etc.
- Serve on various regional and national strategy teams to address key needs of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of professional experience in finance, strategy, operations, business intelligence, data analytics or project management
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medicare Advantage
- Experience working with healthcare providers
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills including experience working with various business intelligence tools (e.g., COGNOS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong executive presentation and communication skills
- Ability to network and form strong relationships with key partners
- Strong organization and time management skills
At UnitedHealthcare, we're addressing the social drivers of health ? and helping to change the broader circumstances of members' lives ? providing greater stability, access, and wellbeing that can allow members to rise out of poverty. What's more important than that? So join us and lead initiatives to influence state or national policy and do your life's best work.SM
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.