Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager who will be responsible for the supervision and oversight of our Direct Support Professionals and our Regional Programs. This role is involved with the Department of Children and Families (DCF).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years’ experience with IDD youth and/or at risk youth
- Knowledge and understanding of state/local regulations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License
- Supervise Direct Support Professionals to ensure compliance with work objectives. Includes participating in the interview, hire, and performance review process.
- Oversee daily operational aspects of Group Home.
- Arrange and participate in Family Orientation and review and sign required paperwork within the first 24 hours.
- Provide Case Management.
- Provide onsite family psycho-educational activities consistent with the comprehensive treatment and discharge plan (monthly).
- Attend treatment team meetings (monthly).
- Provide assistance with ADL skills.
- Monitor staffing schedules and required staff trainings.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor and schedule house and vehicle maintenance.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- May perform the duties of Direct Support Professionals as necessary, in accordance with current staffing needs.
- May be On-Call 24 hours a day, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Nancy.Ward@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer