It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Program Manager - (CNX00054812)
The Program Manager is the subject matter expert for assigned accounts in the areas of client management, program design and infrastructure, and financial and performance measures. Aides in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes. They are the primary person for the assigned Program team during the post-sale phases (planning, specification development, implementation, production management, scope change management) of jobs and the secondary point person during pre-sale phases (brainstorming, quoting, pricing) of opportunities that we manage for clients (external and internal). Acts under limited supervision as program lead for primarily BPO and MMS programs/accounts. Responsible for planning, analysis, execution, delivery and production support of programs based on size of budget, magnitude and/or complexity. Arranges and chairs program related meetings involving multi-functional teams. Provides program management knowledge and support to the entire Program team through the use of documentation, fiscal tracking and communication tools.
• Manages client(s) to improve performance throughout the life of the program
• Manage demanding clients and shifts in direction with discipline and resilience
• Anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations by setting standards for project and delivery teams
• Drives accountability for task milestones
• Responsible for program financials and profitability tracking, forecasting, pricing strategy, cost analysis and cost improvement initiatives
• Owns the revenues, scope, execution and budgets for specific OEM program
• Track key performance indicators to determine budget to actuals on internal and external costs to maintain quoted gross margins
• Anticipate client needs and defines project direction; prepare action plans and contingency plans to lead team in achieving project goals
• Responsible for planning, analysis, execution and delivery of OEM program and enhancements
• Create and maintain roadmap of client’s future vision in conjunction with Account Manager
• Monitor program performance reporting/analytics and makes necessary adjustments to meet client expectations and fiscal responsibilities
• Identify with and advocate for the client; ability to balance organizational requirements and customer needs
• Promote program growth and improvement; present value-add ideas and enhancements on a consistent basis (business development)
• Seek out new functionality in the market via competitor research and other available sources
• Manage strategic partners and vendors
• Facilitate and manage, in conjunction with the Program Team, the preparation of key documentation that include Statement of Work, Quote Letters and Proposals
• Deliver clear and concise instructions and accurately document program-related conversations and action items
• Define and prioritize program activities and delegate tasks across available resources (Program Coordinators, Creative, IT, outside vendors) while managing scope and maintaining deadlines
• Lead Program team to successful completion of defined requirements through the development and management of project management tools
- Request for Work - facilitate completion of, author and mange to timeliness
- Functional specifications and business rules
- Budget-to-actual tracking and management o Regular status meetings and reporting
- Open issues tracking and resolutions (Action Register)
- Service Requests initiation and management
- Project Schedules
• Establish effective and efficient procedures and lead continuous improvement effort; conduct quarterly program reviews, define and implement enhancements
• May accompany Sales and Account Management (when required) on external client appointments/presentations to evaluate customer business requirements and clarify service offerings.
• Serve as subject matter expert for client presentations on current program offerings
• Work with individuals and teams; diffuse situations, unite and motivate team * Travel required (20%-30%)
• Other duties as assigned
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.