Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
Community Options is seeking an experienced Program Manager for STEP. This position is responsible for providing relevant vocational programming in both a community and facility based environment. They will be partnering and collaborating with other successful programs to ensure student success.
The School to Employment Program (STEP) is a job training/transition program for high school students and young adults with special needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with student with disabilities.
- Ability to train staff in the training of people with disabilities.
- Working proficiency of Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Coordinate community-based vocational and employment programs.
- Help market all aspects of student intern programs with schools and businesses.
- Network with school and business leaders in the community to increase employment opportunities for students with disabilities.
- Monitor the development of employment and volunteer opportunities for students with disabilities.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Monitor each individual's progress notes, daily training records, and relevant documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Complete evaluations and provide direct support to Employment Specialists.
- Recruit and screen candidates and oversee training as necessary.
- Help to establish internships for students with disabilities with potential employers.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (average weight of manual wheelchair).
- Transports participants in own vehicle, as needed.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer