Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Program Manager to provide vocational programming in both a community and facility based environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with students with disabilities, preferably in an Employment/Day Habilitation environment.
- Ability to train staff in the training of people with disabilities.
- Working proficiency of Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Monitor and maintain program expenses and petty cash.
- Monitor medical, personal and Individual Habilitation Plan (IHP) documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor and schedule facility and vehicle maintenance.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Monitor each individual’s progress notes, daily training records, and relevant documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Serve as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT).
- Complete staff evaluations.
- Submit monthly written reports to the Executive Director/ Region Director outlining operational status, progress and concerns.
- May perform the duties of Community Support Staff as necessary, in accordance with current staffing needs.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (average weight of manual wheelchair).
- Transports participants in own vehicle, as needed.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer