Primary Location: United States-MI-MINovi
Excellent opportunity to work with our fabulous participants--adult survivors of traumatic and spinal cord injuries in an inspiring vocational setting!
Hours 8am-4pm M-F (no weekends, no evenings)
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adult survivors of traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries. As a Program Manager with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people.
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Program Manager to:
- Assist in the management of the day to day operations within our Novi Vocational Center
- Manage assigned staff
- Monitor and analyze program budget and expenses
- Helping to recruit new participants, conduct tours
- Attend participant meetings and make recommendations and help create goals
- Masters degree in Human Services preferred
- 5-7 years of related experience, including a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Other education and experience
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.