Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
We are actively seeking an experienced Program Manager in the Old Bridge, NJ area who will be responsible for the supervision and oversight of our Direct Support Professionals.
- Manage the Direct Support Professional staff, including, but not limited to, staff evaluations, monitoring and scheduling required staff training.
- Oversee the expenses and work with staff schedules to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Responsible for scheduling Direct Support Professionals and covering shift’s as necessary.
- Monitor medical, personal and IHP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT), which includes involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan development.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- Prepare progress reports for consumer's immediate support group.
- Ensure that staff is documenting accurate and current plans accurately, to ensure the consumer’s overall needs are being met, i.e. employment, recreational, emotional.
- Comply with all internal and state regulations and participate in all inspections and investigations.
- ·Bachelor's Degree plus one-year experience in a related field or
- High school Diploma or equivalent with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Residential, Home Community Based Service or related healthcare field.
- Knowledge and understanding of state/local regulations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Proven leadership and professionalism when assisting internal and external customers.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Frequent lifting, stretching, and other physical exertion during positioning of consumer or equipment
- Transports participants in own vehicle when necessary
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (average weight of an empty wheelchair)
- Work will take place in the community and program facility
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off following 3 months of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Management Training- Leadership development program
- 403b with Employer Match after 1 year of service
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options.
- Various Employee Discount Programs
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Vicki.Baxter@comop.org
Fill out an online application at:
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer