- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the program and associated projects.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract and the construction.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the program are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the program location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Supplements the Business Development and Project Development Departments in identifying and developing new business opportunities. Assists in contacting, qualifying, and pursuing leads for new business opportunities. Prepares estimates and proposals as necessary for potential new work.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Five to ten years of progressively more responsible field construction and management experience with five to seven years of security experience. Work experience with CCTV, card readers, security software, and security fencing is required. Desirable work experience includes construction field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating. Supervisory experience required. A BS degree in construction management or engineering is desired. An acceptable equivalent in education and experience will be considered. Successful candidates must be able to pass drug screening, possess a valid driver’s license, be able to obtain and maintain a valid US passport. Domestic US and overseas travel will be required.