Program Service Coordinator
Primary Location: CA-CASacramento-7801 Folsom Blvd
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
California Mentor Family Home Agency
Our team is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities of all ages.
As a Program Services Coordinator, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals who are adults with developmental or intellectual disabilities whom we serve in residential settings. For this role, we seek a passionate case manager who can successfully implement and monitor individual service plans. Our Program Services Coordinators provide case management services for the individuals we serve while providing support and oversight to the foster home provider (Mentor), with the support of your Program Director, Case Management Supervisor, and administrative team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest!
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Conducts home visits based on individual need and completes progress notes
- Completes quarterly individual support plan updates
- Identifies needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis
- Plans and coordinates the delivery of services to achieve program, organization and consumer outcomes
- Oversees the implementation of the Individual Service Plan (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
- Builds and maintains relationships with providers, consumers, state and local agencies and Regional Centers
- Works with Program Director and Case Management Supervisor to oversee and provide consumer care and supervision, as needed
- Provide on call coverage after hours for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support
- Bachelor’s degree in social services or related field AND one year experience supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, planning, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- Night and weekend availability (rotating schedule) for emergency on call
What we have to offer:
- This is a full-time, full-benefits position in Sacramento.
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!