Program Services Coordinator
Primary Location: PA-PABroomall-450 Parkway
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Pennsylvania MENTOR is seeking a Program Services Coordinator to coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to clients/individuals in our North East, Philadelphia and Broomall, PA offices.
For Pennsylvania MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the Program Services Coordinator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
The Program Coordinator role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. We in fact have many success stories from people at all levels that have followed the Program Services Coordinator path.
Program Services Coordinators oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered, and monitor corporate and regulatory program compliance.
- Must Have 2 Years Experience Working With Children!
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and one year of related work experience working with the population served preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks