Program Services Coordinator
Primary Location: CA-CALong Beach-4555 N Bellflower
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Coordinates the development and implementation of services/treatments provided to clients/consumers. Oversees all services provided to individuals and their families, monitors quality of care delivered, ensures mentors comply with contractual terms, and monitors corporate and regulatory program compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Assesses referred clients and coordinates the development of a service plan in conjunction with a treatment team and funding source in accordance with corporate, contractual and regulatory standards. Coordinates and evaluates plan implementation.
- Coordinates the development, review and revision of programs and behavior intervention plans. Provides, monitors and assures that comprehensive support services and oversight are provided on an on-going basis
- Schedules and/or provides opportunities for quality training, recreation and leisure activities with consideration for choice, preference and age-appropriateness.
- Maintains current and complete client and staff reporting records (in some instances Mentor records) in accordance with Mentor and regulatory standards. Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
- Assists with pre-service and in-service training to staff. May assist in mentor training, planning and development.
- Maintains current and complete client records and reports in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Coordinates appropriate training and development for personnel, as well as maintaining staff schedules.
- May secure individual Mentor contracts, complete annual contract reviews for Mentors, and provide timely information as to any changes in client status and status of Mentor homes to management.
- May maintain current records for all independent contractors on caseload including training, monthly and annual mentor contract compliance forms, respite and support plans, and tracking of respite support work.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and one year of related work experience working with the population served preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance if providing transportation to individuals receiving services.