Primary Location: United States-ND-NDDevils Lake
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
REM North Dakota
Join our dedicated and dynamic team today to make a difference in the lives of those that we serve as a Program Specialist! The Program Specialist role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a variety of career opportunities to move up and across the organization.
REM North Dakota is seeking a Program Specialist to observe the individuals we serve, reviewing data and progress to make or revise service plans based on individual need and performance. As a Program Specialist, you would be responsible for ensuring consistency among external and internal programs and disciplines as well as service design and delivery, providing each individual with an appropriate active treatment program.
The Program Specialist ensures that any discrepancies or conflicts between programmatic, medical, dietary and vocational aspects of the individual’s assessment and program are resolved. In this position, you would also follow-up to make recommendations for services, equipment or programs and for adequate supports and assisting devices are present to promote independence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a human service related field
- Must be Qualified Mental Retardation Professional (QMRP) or Qualified Developmental Disability Professional (QDDP)
- One year of related experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Willing to work flexible hours, including on-call needs and some weekends and holidays
- Exceptional documentation abilities, including recording within Therap
- Strong organizational skills
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, and benefits
- A family-oriented environment
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Ongoing training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
This is an amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals committed to making a positive difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Founded in 1986, REM North Dakota offers an array of services and supports that empower adults with disabilities to realize their full potential in the communities they call home. Through an array of individualized programs including Residential Services and Day Programs, REM North Dakota helps individuals throughout the state and their families receive the support they need to live life to the fullest in the communities they call home.
REM North Dakota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 35 states. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day, and have career opportunities across the nationwide Network.Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!