Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
We are seeking a Program Specialist to create, implement, and coordinate all aspects of new fund development. This role helps determine the best training methods, assistance, and supports for an individual.
This is a Full-Time position, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
- Complete staff evaluations.
- Monitor and maintain residential budget and overtime.
- Monitor and schedule required staff training's, seminars, and conferences.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Participate in Circle(s) of Support for personal future planning.
- Monitor and schedule house and vehicle maintenance.
- Oversee the maintaining and monitoring of individual finances by CSS Manager.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Prepare progress reports for consumer's immediate support group.
- Ensure consistent service delivery that connects work, home, and recreational needs.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- May perform the duties of Direct Support Professional or Direct Support Professional Manager as necessary, in accordance with current staffing needs.
- Cooperate with internal and state inspections and investigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and a minimum of 1 year of experience in the developmental field OR
- High School Diploma/GED, plus 3 years’ experience in the developmental field
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- On call, 24 hours a day, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Frequent lifting, stretching and other physical exertion during positioning of consumer's or equipment.
- May transport participants in own vehicle (if applicable).
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- 403b with Employer Match
- FREE Tele-a-Doc 24/4 Physician Services
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for growth
- Various Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!