Primary Location: United States-MN-MNDuluth
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Apply as a Program Supervisor with REM Arrowhead and join our amazing team of professionals who are making a difference in the lives of others every day!
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
Take your human services career to the next level with REM Arrowhead! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
Supervise a single program or unit within a program, typically supporting 4-8 individuals in residential settings or 10-15 individuals in periodic, vocational or day programs. Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision. Within a designated service or program, the Program Supervisor ensures that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.
The Program Supervisor is responsible to supervise Direct Support Professionals. In addition, the Program Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operation of the program including delivery of supports, implementation of person-centered plans, health care, advocacy, customer engagement, regulatory compliance and when applicable, oversight of the physical environment.
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Three years related work experience; supervisory experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained