Program Supervisor Float
Primary Location: United States-WI-WIHolmen
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
REM Wisconsin II
Do you enjoy a Challenge?
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
REM Wisconsin is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to serve as a Program Supervisor Float to lead services within a designated service or program in the Holmen and Galesville area. These services are within three Autism Specialty homes, so experience with Autism and behavior supports is required.
- Ensures that all people at sites served are regarded with dignity in all interactions while providing direct service to assigned consumers including training and assistance in social, behavioral, health care needs and all areas of daily living.
- Assists in accessing medical and health related services, also assists in the development and implementation of the client’s service plan/behavior intervention plans for individuals receiving services.
- Provides direction, supervision, training and support to assigned staff. Assists in the screening, evaluation and discipline of staff.
- Acts as a mentor for staff to promote teamwork and employee safety
- Completes and maintains staff schedules.
- Schedules and or provides recreational and leisure time opportunities with consideration for client choice.
- Provides monitoring, documentation and reporting in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Assists in the management of client and household funds.
- Performs direct care duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent and minimum three years’ experience in the human services industry
- One year supervisory experience, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to complete required documentation. Skilled in written and oral communications.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier, car registration and auto insurance
Submit your application at: https://jobs.thementornetwork.com/ or contact Jen Dannar at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Submissions accepted until the right applicant is found!