Program Supervisor HSI
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Habilitative Services, Inc.
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Minimum of one year related work experience; supervisory experience preferred;
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing; car registration and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company or providing transportation to individuals receiving services.
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
Our Program Supervisor role is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week. In addition to paid training and holiday pay, our work environment is rewarding and dynamic where no day is ever the same.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.