Program Supervisor HSI
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMarshall
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Habilitative Services, Inc.
Apply with Habilitative Services, Inc. as a Program Supervisor in Marshall and join our amazing team of professionals!
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
Take your human services career to the next level with Habilitative Services, Inc! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
The Program Supervisor is responsible to lead services within a designated service or program to ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect. Program Supervisors also are responsible to ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living. The PS also acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
In addition to coordinating the activities of the employees within that program, the Program Supervisor delivers direct care services to individuals on an ongoing basis.Responsibilities/Duties:
- Under the supervision of the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Three years related work experience; supervisory experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained