Program Supervisor- Kingman,AZ
Primary Location: Choose One-United States-AZ
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support our individuals with disabilities, from people with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities to those with brain injury. As a Program Coordinator with Arizona MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
- Assists in accessing medical and health-related services for individuals receiving services. Provides on-call coverage for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support as needed.
- Assesses referred clients and participates in the development of a service plan in conjunction with a treatment team and funding source in accordance with corporate, contractual and regulatory standards. Coordinates and evaluates plan implementation.
- May assist manager/director with direction and supervision of assigned staff, including input into performance evaluation and discipline. Assists in the recruitment, screening, hiring and evaluation of staff. Resolves employee problems within scope of authority and under guidance of manager/director. May manage staff schedules.
- Implements and actively contributes to development, review and revision of programs and behavior intervention plans.
- Schedules and/or provides opportunities for quality training, recreation and leisure activities with consideration for choice, preference and age-appropriateness.
- Provides monitoring, consultation and comprehensive support services to
- Mentors/staff regarding work with individuals supported and implementation of service plans on an ongoing basis. Makes home visits and conducts meetings as required.
- Maintains current and complete client and Mentor/staff reporting records in accordance with Mentor and regulatory standards. Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
- Provides pre-service and in-service training to mentors/staff as assigned and assists in mentor training, planning and development.
- Maintains current and complete client records and reports in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- May secure individual Mentor contracts; complete annual contract reviews for Mentors; and provide timely information as to any changes in client status and status of Mentor homes to management.
- May maintain current records for all independent contractors on caseload including training, monthly and annual mentor contract compliance forms, respite and support plans, and tracking of respite support work.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Provides oversight and coordination of staff as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years related work experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Supervisory experience preferred