Primary Location: IN-INNew Castle-1503 Washington St
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Indiana MENTOR in New Castle is seeking a Program Supervisor to join our team. We offer a supportive team environment, career advancement opportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement our benefits package.
Description About Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network:
Indiana MENTOR offers home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrum disorders, mental health challenges, physical disabilities with complex medical needs and brain injury. With program locations throughout the area, Indiana MENTOR offers a range of residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual as well as hourly support and respite services designed to allow each individual to be as independent as possible.Duties include; but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervise individuals in residential, periodic, vocational or day program settings, as well as the staff that supports them.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision.
- The Program Supervisor ensures that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.
- Supervise Direct Support Professionals.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the program including delivery of supports, implementation of person-centered plans, health care, advocacy, customer engagement, regulatory compliance and when applicable, oversight of the physical environment.
- Act as a “go to” person for the program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
- Document as required; review individual records, billing and other program documentation routinely for accuracy and completion on a daily basis; maintain confidentiality of individual and employee data; direct DSPs to assure accurate and complete records.
- Assist the Program Director in development of individual program plans; train and monitor implementation of plans each day across all shifts.
- Maintain licensing compliance for program services and supports; implement Network compliance plan; manage individual rights implementation.
- When assigned, ensure safety of individual’s funds and property; monitor spending and reconcile individual’s financial accounts monthly.
- Monitor health of persons being served; document; communicate with medical professionals as appropriate; implement preventive strategies to limit illness and serious incidents; review and monitor documentation across all shifts.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We also support the non-traditional benefits of:
- One of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunities for advancement both locally and nationally
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Indiana MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!http://jobs.thementornetwork.com/indiana EOE
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Minimum of one year related work experience; supervisory experience preferred;
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing; car registration and auto insurance.
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to be on call