Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRochester
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
REM River Bluffs
Looking to take your Caregiving experience to the next career step?
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
Take your human services career to the next level with REM River Bluffs! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor (Program Coordinator) opportunity.
The Program Coordinator is responsible to lead services within a designated service or program to ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect. Program Coordinators also are responsible to ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living. The PC also acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
In addition to coordinating the activities of the employees within that program, the Program Coordinator delivers direct care services to individuals on an ongoing basis.
- Under the supervision of the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Three years related work experience; supervisory experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
Our Program Supervisor role is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week. In addition to paid training and holiday pay, our work environment is rewarding and dynamic where no day is ever the same. REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers, with career opportunities across 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!