Primary Location: CA-CASan Dimas-675 Cliffside Dr
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
California Mentor Family Home Agency
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Manages the day to day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements with the support of the Program Director
• Interview, select and supervise staff. Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching
• Provides case management support to program coordinators
• Oversees implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
• Shares responsibility for time-keeping and scheduling for staff
• Builds and maintains relationships with family homes and Regional Centers
• Assumes the role of the Program Director as needed
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field
• Two years of work experience in a human services related field
• One year of experience in management in a human services related field
• Demonstrated success in a leadership role
• Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
• Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
• High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plan
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR Family Home Agency is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!